Monday, September 5, 2011

Salmon Jazz

Sorry it's been more than a week. I usually stay on top of things. But don't worry, your patience will be rewarded...

And now

Yet another commission to write a rap for a family member...or two.

This one goes out to My sistah-in-law and that guy she's married to who is my brutha.


So about that last part about me shaving my head. My sister stopped filming (on purpose) before I could talk about NEXT WEEK'S VIDEO!!! It may or may not involve me shaving my head. However, my family strongly discourages it, even though I'm an adult now and I can decide what that means. So I decided to take their advice and not go through with it...

BUT, I've been speaking with Hans, and I think he's willing to give it a shot. But UNDER ONE CONDITION: He will only do it if 10 people (or more) subscribe to my Youtube channel pkplaceDOTblogspot. <--click that, yo!

Did you hear that? Let me try to make this more clear:

IF TEN OR MORE PEOPLE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL BY NEXT WEEK, HANS WILL SHAVE HIS HEAD IN NEXT WEEK'S VIDEO!!!

So stop hiding me under a bushel basket and go tell your friends about this! I'm sure they're really board and have nothing to do but catch up on all of my posts.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

What is the reference to "mr. leggings" about? If there is a story behind that I want to hear it. love the rap, my bro! I subscribed to your channel but hope that you don't shave your head.

Eliza said...

Clara can't get enough. she just asked me, "can we watch the thing about Sam and Chas?" it finishes and then she says, "Can we watch it again?"

Brynn said...

I'm so torn: I want to subscribe to your youtube channel, but I don't want you to shave your head. What am I to do, Parker?