Saturday, October 8, 2011

UF episode 3

Good news everyone. Hans free'd me, and since you good little kittens humored me with some more subscribers, I made another episode of Undead Friends! Whoopee!

And because you waited TWO WHOLE WEEKS for this new episode, I made it longer than THE LAST TWO EPISODES COMBINED!!!! That's a good thing right? You like this show enough to watch all four minutes and thirty seconds, right? It's practically like 2 episodes in one right? You like it when I say right, right?


So if you couldn't hear what my room mate, Stephen, was saying the second time I told him to keep drumming. He was just getting bored and said he was running out of ideas for drumming stuff or something.

So in the meantime, if you want me to be rich, but don't want to give me money, there is a fairly simple solution: Subscribe, and convince your friends, and threaten your enemies to subscribe. 44 subscribers so far, which is cool I guess, but I have more fb friends than that. I'm not saying that I want all my fb friends to subscribe, I just want all YOUR fb friends to subscribe! And most of the time I have less views than fb friends. Oh will you listen to me complain? I feel like a slimy used car salesman.

No comments: