Monday, January 24, 2011

My Evil Genius Plan

We all have our dreams of what we would do if we were bad people taking over the world. And if not all of us...whatever, who cares.
First off, I would enhance these so called "global warmings" by tearing a hole in the ozone, melting Antarctica down to a desert state, claiming that territory, making a large beach gettaway. I will train the penguins to be waiters so I don't have to pay them for working because they're not human. Yes, I know it's a stretch, but I've had this idea for a while.
I came up with this idea recently, plus it's more realistic. I want to make a company that manufactures and sells crutches and wheelchairs. Then buy out all the other ones, forming a monopoly on all companies that make and distribute wheelchairs and crutches. Then, I will assemble a team of amateur mercenaries to go around the world breaking people's legs. Even if the government found out about it, they wouldn't be able to catch me, because their legs would be broken.

No comments: