Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wire

A lot of people like photos on people's blogs. A lot of people also like mainstream music, but I'm not going to talk about that (oh, no way in HECKsville am I gonna go there...mainstream...*shudder and vomiting sound*). Anyways, to redeem myself for posting so many pictureless (spellcheck tells me that's not a word. SHUTTUP spellcheck, you're not a word eaither) posts, I have decided to put a bunch in this entry.This little guy is something I made out of wire, some kind of wizard knight casting a spell. (He's standing next to a quarter to put himself in perspective). Wire art is a little hobby I picked up that my older brother used to be into. It's pretty fun. It's like doodling in 3D, only it takes kind of a long time. Here are some other pics of some other projects. Woman in a dressGentlemen making a business deal (holy crap, it took so long to get them balanced, no pun intended)six sided die.

Whoever said a picture is worth a thousand words is full of crap. Nobody is gonna read a blog with over 4,000 words! If anything, a picture is worth less, which is why people like pictures so much cause it takes less effort to "read" them. Most pictures I can think of are only worth 5 words. 20 at the most.Add Image

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Most blog posts I've read are also only worth 5 words, present company excluded of course.:)