Saturday, November 27, 2010

Trailers / LOTR

I had a dream that there were large camper trailers made of wood from Yellowstone Park. They were big, and people could stand up while driving them. Some old man told me they were vintage and that they didn't make them anymore.

I watched Fellowship of the Ring last night. It has been a while since I have seen that movie. Watching it with my dad is fun, cause I get to explain what is going on and stuff. It makes me want to go LARPing, which I have never tried before. Authors renditions of wizards are interesting. I like Harry Potter, but it seems like it doesn't take much to cast spells. All it really takes is concentration, and the amount of spells are endless. They can even teleport aka "disaperate." The wizards in LOTR seem more wise, even though there is not that many spells they can do, like the ones in HP. I think wizards should work harder to do what they do. Not just to develop skills, but when any spell is cast, I think there should be some sort of payment, like mana. Wizards should harvest mana and store it in something that will allow them to cast spells. I could go on for hours, but you get the idea...whoever you are...

No comments: