Monday, November 15, 2010

The update no person waited for

So I decided to base this blog on dreams I have (cause I have no other good ideas), and post whenever I want. I won't strictly follow this rule though, this is my blog and I can do what I want with it. Anydangway, here is a sample:

Last night I dreamed I was in a foreign country like Israel, wandering off from the small city group. I came across some kinda highway and wondered which direction to go. A car with two adult women pulled over to me, because they must have thought I was lost or homeless. One of them handed me a crisp $20 bill. I said wanted to be polite so I said "No thanks, I don't need it." She said something like "C'mon be honest" and I said "I want it, but I don't need it." She smiles, laughs and says "well, that's good enough for me" and then hands me the $20 bill. She also offered me a blank check, I think, but I don't think I took it.

A while back, I had a lucid dream about having a jet pack. I think it's because I've been playing a little too much Halo: Reach. That's all I can think about right now.

No comments: